Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Next Meeting - Bean Haus

Join us Saturday, August 23rd at 10:00 a.m.at for the next meeting of the Cincinnati Women Bloggers at the Bean Haus in Covington, KY!

RSVP to Shannanb@gmail.com or leave a comment with your name and Blog. We'll add you to the list!

Here's whose coming so far:

Shannan @ MommyBits and NKYGAL
Laura @ World's Best Burger and Laura's Carbon Footprint
Debba @ Girlfriendology
Amy @ AmyInOhio
Loree @ World's Best Burger and Hermits Gone Wild
Julie @ WineMeDineMe Cincinnati & Ditto Chic
Andi @ Udandi & the Craft of Money
Barb @ My Life From Behind a Camera
Susan @ Working Moms Against Guilt & Mr. and Mrs. Get Fit
Vickie @ ieditvdo.com/
Robin @ Supernatural Botanicals
Michelle @ Wine Girl
Kate @ Kate's Random Musings


PS. The group is open to women bloggers from across the Tri-state - NKY, OH, IND

6 comments:

Julie said...

I will be there!

Anonymous said...

Shannan, did you just out my super top secret new blog? I believe you did. :)

Kidding... it was time to birth the baby anyway.

Can't wait to see everyone on the 23rd!

Susan said...

I'm in.

Barb Trimble said...

I will be there.

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

I plan on coming.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! I'm just a little late with the RSVP. :-)